Vision & Mission
SCHOOL VISION :
To transmute students into worthy global citizens, who bring joy and help to their country, city and family through their exemplary human values and knowledge-turned-skills.
SCHOOL ISO VISION :
Imparting result oriented quality education by implementing innovative methods & modern technologies from Primary to Higher Secondary.
- To help students achieve academic excellence in every possible way.
- To build self-worth in students so that they can recognize their latent talents and courageously chart out the course of their lives in the fiercely competitive present times.
- To offer an integrated educational program that enriches student's physical, mental and emotional aspects.
- To teach the students the celebration of the power and glory of Indian culture in their own lives.
- To provide an ideal ambience for overall development of students.
- To encourage students to develop a sound character, good manners and a sense of responsibility about their duty to the nation, family and self.
- To inculcate a spirit of selfless service in students so that they freely share their knowledge, skills and resources to help needy people, irrespective of their religion, nationality, caste, creed or sex.
- To inculcate a spirit of sportsmanship in students, so that they learn to face the vicissitudes of life with equal-mindedness.
- To enable students to appreciate the fact that they have received education through the combined sacrifice of their teachers, parents and society, and thus they should have gratitude for these noble human beings.